One of the greatest advantages of iOS devices is that most of them have a lot of storage space, so we can download many apps. And this is a familiar process and simple. But it comes a time when our space is full and we need to figure out what to do now. What about deleting apps? If you are wondering how to delete or uninstall some app on your iOS devices, you came to the right place. We will explain to you step by step how to make this possible.
There are two ways to delete apps on your device. So no matter if you have an iPhone or an iPad, you will be able to delete all the apps you want through these methods. Follow the instructions we left down below and in just a few seconds, you will be done.
Step by step: deleting apps on your iOS device
As we mentioned, there are two ways of doing this. So, the first one is the quickest, and it is this:
- Look for the logo of the app on the menu screen. Once you find it, press on the logo of the app.
- By pressing, the screen will start to move and you will see at the top of it, a trash can icon.
- Now, drag your app up to the icon of the trash can, and drop it there. That is it! The device will do the rest of the work by deleting the app immediately.
That first method is very simple and fast, but you also have another option to do this process:
- Look for the settings option and tap in them.
- You will see different options, and look for the Applications one. Once you find it, tap on it.
- You will get a long list of all the apps you have installed on your device. Tap on the one you want to delete.
- In here are all the details of that app, and you will also see the button to delete it. Tap on it, and uninstall the app. This will be a simple process of just a quick seconds and you can delete any app you want.
Through any of these apps you will be able to delete anything you want. However, there are some apps that are pre-install that won’t be possible to get rid of.
What can I do with the pre-install app that won’t delete?
The pre-install apps are the ones that came with your device. These are Apple apps that are meant to prepare the device for anything without any other download, however, not everybody uses them. We cannot delete them, unfortunately, but we can erase the cache information and disable the app.
By deleting the cache information and disabling the app we will be able to limit this app to not take more storage space on our device. This is a great solution to free some space if you need it.